|“||We are on an island with a giant volcano!||”|
The map shows the following locations:
- Ahi Plains, presumably where most of Object Lockdown takes place.
- Umbra Forest, first seen in Breaking the Mold.
- National Park
- Seaside Village, the location where eliminated competitors are sent, first seen in Revive and Survive.
- Cone E. Island, a nearby islet connected by Pirhana Bridge, first seen in The Cream of the Crop.
- Unnamed Mountains
- Serratura Volcano, first seen in Volcanic Excitement, as well as in every intro before Breaking the Mold.
- Various other landmarks, most notably the fork in the road from Rapping it Up.
Inhabitants of Ahi Island
- The Island's name, "Ahi", means fire in Hawaiian.
- Umbra Forest is possibly named after Umbrella, or the real-life Forest Umbra, a national forest in Italy.
- Cone E. Island is obviously derived from Coney Island, a real-life peninsular residential neighborhood located in New York.
- Pirhana Bridge is named after ThePirhana15, better known as Pirans, a member of the Object Lockdown Crew and the voice actor for Notebook.